Search This Blog

Tuesday, 7 June 2011

From I wish to I am...

How many of us say "Oh I wish (so and so)" not really knowing how to get from A to B. And so these thoughts remain at the wishing level.
How do we get from wish to reality? Do we need a magic wand? I think we do and the magic wand is intent and alignment.

When you think about it, sometimes the "I wish" vibration contains a je-ne-sais-quoi of envy. You look at someone thin and you say: "Oh I wish I was as thin as him or her" but either there is an underlying message that it is far beyond our reach and we will never get there and sometimes there is also an innuendo that that person is lucky to be so thin and we feel sorry for ourselves.

No one knows what is the reality behind someone's thinness. My goal is definitely to be thinner, but my intent (and this is very different from a goal) is to get there easily, effortlessly, naturally, gently and to reach that goal permanently. I am not interested in being a sad slim, a miserable slim, a starving slim or a at-war-with-myself thin. I am also not interested in a quick fix although I have seen that the Journey of the Slim Soul can bring fast and lasting results, with joy and ease.

I don't think most slimmers have an intent behind their wishes and yet they would benefit so much from doing so. In fact, we should all live our lives with intent. My intent, for example, is to inspire and uplift in everything I do, to bring lightness into people's hearts and souls... hence the Slim Soul. To me slimness manifests from the inside out. It has to be created and nurtured inside ourselves through "slim thinking" which manifests when we stop envying others and accept ourselves exactly as we are, but also when we rethink our reality. Until you think slim, your body cannot follow your thoughts because you don't have the imagery necessary to get it from where you are to where you want to be. Then when the "vibration" is strong enough, take inspired action. It probably took you a long time to get to the size you are, it will take time to get where you want to be. In fact, that's the only way that it will be permanent and healthy, so you might as well enjoy the journey.

So I invite you to move from the "I wish" to the "I am". We are all born slim, even if as babies we might be chubby. All we need to do is to unlearn limiting beliefs and restore ourselves back to factory settings.

Blessings of lightness

Anges de Lumiere

No comments:

Post a Comment