Search This Blog

Friday, 27 May 2011

Breastfeeding or slimming?

This morning I had to check if my summer clothes fit as the weather has been so gorgeous and could no longer postpone doing it. I had the pleasant surprise to find out that I fit in last year's clothes, only seven weeks after angel baby girl was born. How fantastic.

Some people might think that it is the breastfeeding, but this is my fourth child and I have breastfed every single of them for at least two months and I never got such good results, so what did I do different? Well, since my last child was born, I trained as a clinical hypnotherapist, a reiki master and an emotional freedom technique practitioner and started my own journey of the slim soul, which in turn led me to write the book (Journey of the soul). This is a totally different approach to slimming than any diet or other offering on the market. It is gentle, easy, inspiring, joyful and it encourages one to enjoy home cooked food and boogie (fun and easy version of exercise).  It offers tools from self help such as journaling to go to the root of the problem, a hypnotherapy CD to keep motivated and various complementary therapies such as Bach flower remedies, etc. It is the only Mind Body and Soul solution for slimming. It does not require scales, counting calories or strenuous exercise and no food is forbidden. How much better than that can it get?

What it does require is commitment to change. Change beliefs. Change habits. Change takes time and dedication because we are creatures of habits, more so ever in our eating patterns. And this is what I have done differently from my previous post pregnancy "diets": I have not worried about food, I have focused on eating nutritious foods, I have eaten when I was hungry and stopped before I was full, I have loved my body exactly as it was, I have eaten mindfully but most important, I had visualised my journey as being easy and effortless. And bingo: it has been and will continue to be.

So I can say with confidence, it doesn't have to be breastfeeding OR slimming. Both can be done at the same time. Isn't that cool?

Blessings of lightness

Anges de Lumiere

No comments:

Post a Comment