Search This Blog

Friday, 29 April 2011

Get set, ready.... go

My baby girl is now three and a half weeks old and I bask in the glow that motherhood and breastfeeding give me. I feel so blessed to be a mother for the fourth time at forty five years of age. It is a blessing.

Now that she is with me and I can look into her eyes, I feel a renewed resolution to get back into shape and enjoy my slim body. Whereas in the past, the aftermath of pregnancy left me slightly depressed at the idea of having to go on another diet, this time it's different. This time, I am on my journey of the slim soul. The journey of the slim soul is not a diet. It is a lifestyle that promotes healthy eating and bringing the fun into slimming.

The Journey of the Slim Soul rests on Seven golden rules of slimming. Today I want to share how I practiced the first one: love yourself now, exactly as you are. I honour my big tummy for it has been the nest that nurtured my baby girl for nine months and a sacred temple indeed. I am proud that after she was born, I still looked pregnant because it has been such a precious adventure. And I know that my body will go back to its perfect shape exactly when the time is right. There is no resistance from me or fight with my body. There is no shame. And that is what is totally different from all the other times when I embarked on a slimming programme. Nothing but love and gentleness and honouring myself for who I am.
Wishing you the best on your own journey,

Blessings of lightness

Anges de Lumiere
http://www.journeyoftheslimsoul.com/
http://www.slimsoulacademy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment